New ENACOM Standards have been published for Argentina.
The new Standards are:
- 5762-E/2017 – ENACOM Standard Q2–61.03 V17.1 (User Terminals)
- 5927-E/2017 – ENACOM Standard Q2–61.04 V17.1 (Radio Base Stations)
- 5926-E/2017 – ENACOM Standard Q2–60.16 V17.1 (Digital Multichannel Systems)
- User Terminals: in 180 days, 2G/3G/4G Terminals (including modules) will require local testing under ENACOM-Q2-61.03 v17.1 standard. FCC reports won´t be accepted.
- Radio Base Station: in 180 days, 2G/3G/4G Radio Bases Stations will have to be tested under the new ENACOM-Q2-61.04 v17.1 standard and it will not be possible to continue using CNT-PM-1 standard.
- Digital Multichannel Systems: in 90 days, DMS (for example: microwave systems) will have to be tested under the new ENACOM-Q2-60.16 v17.1 standard and it will not be possible to continue using CNT-PM-1 standard.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org